Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Decoupaging Frenzy!

I am in the process of moving, and as I plan my décor for my new apartment, Ive decided that in the center of my dining room table, I simply must have vintage gold and antiqued rust colored eggs in a wired bowl. So me being me, rather than try to find a place to purchase these, Ive decided to make my own! Decopauging is already loads of fun…. Decoupaging eggs is a whole new level of artistic satisfaction!

I invite you to join me in creating a one-of-a-kind piece of art for an empty bowl on your dining room table, coffee table, or perhaps even your bedside table. These turn out so lovely, that you’ll be searching for a place to display them!

This class will consist of making 3 decoupaged eggs. You will choose your own pattern and design based on your style! You will need : your fingers! All other supplies, including the actual hollowed eggs will be provided! Take home everything that you make!

Class size is limited and pre-registration is necessary.Click here to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment